
I have left the beach and returned to Colorado for a second summer! New location and camp this time around though. I am working for Colorado Youth Program based out of Boulder (www.coloradoyouthprogram.org) and i'm having a sweet time with a solid 10 days of camp with peculiar, yet fantabulous kids. I'm living in a CYP tent on boy scout property (Camp Tahosa) bordering Indian Peaks Wilderness Area between Boulder and Estes Park. We have had 4-5 day breaks between our camp sessions so I have had the opportunity to explore Colorado and fall in love with it again, over and over. Less than a month left here though and I'm off to Yosemite! The car will once again be bursting with stuff (blah!), but with a cinco de mayo sombrero (sombrero down!) and red platform boots left as CYP costume box donations. I think the platform clogs are coming with me though--at least one pair of platforms are necessary. They are perfect for an evening of line dancing (or so I hear, hehe/machine gun laugh)! I had a camper make fun of my machine gun laugh this week...or try to. He couldn't properly imitate it though so he just sounded foolish. ah foolish boy who thinks he can mock me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment