12.03.2007
Yay for Holidays!
Thanksgiving in Seattle with the fabulous Miss Julie Fruit and Kevin Burke was great yet again this year. I got to stay for the entire week. And even though Kevin was gone for Thanksgiving dinner, Julie and I still managed to put together a delish meal of turkey, green beans (I know I ate green beans!), corn, crescent rolls, and cheesecake, mmmmm, mmmmmmm. I drove up to Washington with friends, but because I came back home a bit later, ended up driving back by myself. I managed the 16 hour journey alright, but was happy to pull in the drive and arrive at home when I did. Now I am in great anticipation of the next holiday. I have only 7 teaching days and a couple of weeks until it will be time to fly to Indiana. I already have Christmas gifts in a bag in my room and those that are not going on the plane are already wrapped. Today before work, I finally loaded up my Christmas music onto my ipod and immensely enjoyed singing on my commute in. Oh and to top it all off, today is my half birthday. woohoohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You ate green beans!!!??? Wow!! Only a few people know the significance of this. WOW!!!
Post a Comment