3.07.2008
The Approaching Spring
At the Grizzly Giant in the Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias
Relaxing up at Moss Creek in El Portal
Cross Country Skiing out to Dewey Point
Spring time seems to be approaching. This week, ground squirrels, merganser ducks, robins, and sunshine all appeared in Yosemite Valley. The snow is melting, but not before Martijn and I have had our share of adventures in it. It is nice to go up and enjoy the snow with cross country skis and snow shoes, but is definitely wonderful to return to the current 70 degree temperatures of El Portal. Tomorrow I go to LA for the first time. Sunday I fly out of LAX with a friend for our spring vacation to sunny Mexico. So as spring time approaches here in Yosemite, I shall fly away for a week to the sandy beaches and warm ocean water in Sayulita, Mexico.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment