5.23.2009

Chilnualna Falls
 
Posted by Picasa



Top of Chilnualna Falls
 
Posted by Picasa



 
Posted by Picasa



On top of North Dome (with Half Dome behind me)
 
Posted by Picasa



Along the old Big Oak Flat Road (Janaki by the railing)
 
Posted by Picasa



This week I decided to put in some miles and hike to some places that I hadn't before. On Wednesday, I went to the top of Chilnualna Falls. On Thursday, I went to North Dome via Porcupine Creek. Today, I went from the current Big Oak Flat road by the Foresta turn down the old Big Oak Flat road into Yosemite Valley. A short week site managing at Crane Flat turned out to be quite valuable. I am hoping to at least mildly keep up this momentum this summer and not forget to take advantage of lots of great trails.

1 comment:

Jess said...

What pretty scenery! Have a great summer!
-Jess and Craig